And requesting yours is as simple as these six steps:
- Contact your salesman. If you don’t have one, then contact our office at 585-427-0090 and we will point you in the right direction. Be prepared to provide the dates that the trailer is requested and an approximate idea of which beverages and quantities you would like dispensed.
- You will most likely need a Temporary License or Special Permit from the New York State Liquor Authority. Click here Online Permit Applications | New York State Liquor Authority for the link to the NYS Liquor website. You may need local permits as well so be sure to inquire with the Village, Town, or County you plan to have the event in.
- Should you qualify for the Loan of Draught Trailer, and it is available, we will need a delivery date and time as well as a cell # and copy of driver’s license for a contact person. The trailer will be picked up on the next business day following the end of the event, unless another date is agreed upon.
- Once your event is booked you will need to place your order. This should be done within 2 weeks of the event, however depending on quantity and packages requested this time may need to be adjusted.
- We will need a C.O.I. (Certificate of Insurance) prior to the event naming Lake Beverage Corporation as an “additional insured” and this insurance shall be primary over all collectable insurance, deductible or self – insurance.
- You should email or fax (585-427-0693) a copy of your NYSLA Temporary License or Special Permit as well as your C.O.I. to your Lake Beverage Contact as soon as you receive it, but no less than 7 days prior to the event. If the Village, Town or County requires a special permit to serve Lake Beverage Products, a copy should be emailed or faxed as well.
Our trailer rental fee is $200.00 + tax. Delivery and pickup from your event is included in this price.
We look forward to servicing your next event!